Flight supports collegiate students in their faith journey in God. It’s here to assist collegians fix their faith in Christ, grow in Christian community, and influence the world as Jesus did.

Contact Us

Email: flight@fcbc.org
Phone: (213) 687-0814
Address: 942 Yale Street,
Los Angeles, CA 90012
College Minister: Darren Lo
Facebook Group:
Instagram: @fcbc_flight

The Flight Crew

Darren Lo, Spencer Sun, Danny Orh, Kylie Liu, Bryan Guan, Hannah Wong, and Kayley Kong

Communicate to a Flight Crew member if there are Flight-related issues or concerns you wish to express.

Monday, June 26, 2017

Lift Off! Summer Missions - Day 04


Day 04: Austin Quon
Sophomore, Pasadena City College

Missions Information
July 1 - 9
Arizona Navajo Reservation
Organization: High School Missionary Team of FCBCLA

How did God lead you to go on this trip?
​I am going on this trip because I want to serve God and the opportunity to take a break from electronics. I find that even though background work is not very pleasant to me, I see it as a challenge to tackle with the help of God.

What will you be doing on this trip?
I plan to serve as the maintenance guy, who is responsible for building the showers, keeping the tents secure, assembling the outdoor sink, keeping classroom equipment in place, and any other assistance needed.

What are you looking forward to and what are you apprehensive about?
I forward to the opportunity to help others. And I'm apprehensive about the greater sensing of the spiritual realm around the Reservation.

How can we pray for you?
You can pray for spiritual protection for myself and the team, for rest, and for growth in God.