Flight supports collegiate students in their faith journey in God. It’s here to assist collegians fix their faith in Christ, grow in Christian community, and influence the world as Jesus did.

Contact Us

Email: flight@fcbc.org
Phone: (213) 687-0814
Address: 942 Yale Street,
Los Angeles, CA 90012
College Minister: Darren Lo
Facebook Group:
Instagram: @fcbc_flight

The Flight Crew

Darren Lo, Spencer Sun, Danny Orh, Kylie Liu, Bryan Guan, Hannah Wong, and Kayley Kong

Communicate to a Flight Crew member if there are Flight-related issues or concerns you wish to express.

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Lift Off! Summer Missions - Day 03


Day 03: Daniel Yue
Junior, Cal State Long Beach

Missions Information
July 1 - 9
Arizona Navajo Reservation
Organization: High School Missionary Team of FCBCLA

How did God lead you to go on this trip?
I chose to go to Arizona this year because there was a need to people to serve. Since I am not doing anything during that period I decided to step up and help out.

What will you be doing on this trip?
I am going to assist the cook this year. As well as helping where it is needed.

What are you looking forward to and what are you apprehensive about?
I am looking forward to serving in Arizona in a different way than past years. One thing that's consistently on my mind is Camp planning. Stepping away from it for a week worries me since camp is only a couple weeks away.

How can we pray for you?
Pray that even though I am not working directly with the Navajos kids that I will still have the opportunity to talk and hangout with them. Pray that I would be willing help in other areas when there is a need.