Flight supports collegiate students in their faith journey in God. It’s here to assist collegians fix their faith in Christ, grow in Christian community, and influence the world as Jesus did.

Contact Us

Email: flight@fcbc.org
Phone: (213) 687-0814
Address: 942 Yale Street,
Los Angeles, CA 90012
College Minister: Darren Lo
Facebook Group:
Instagram: @fcbc_flight

The Flight Crew

Darren Lo, Spencer Sun, Danny Orh, Kylie Liu, Bryan Guan, Hannah Wong, and Kayley Kong

Communicate to a Flight Crew member if there are Flight-related issues or concerns you wish to express.

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Lift Off! Summer Missions - Day 01


Day 01: Kristy Wong
Freshman, UC Santa Barbara

Missions Information
July 1 - 9
Arizona Navajo Reservation
Organization: High School Missionary Team of FCBCLA

How did God lead you to go on this trip?
Ever since going to Arizona my sophomore year of High School, I felt God’s calling for me to go back every year. This year, being away for college, I initially had plans to go to East Asia with Cru and after my mission trip to Mexico, I had plans to return during the summer to be a part of God’s work there. The days leading up to the deadline to decide which trip I would go to, some of the kids and teens that I had the chance to work with in Arizona previously, messaged me about some of their struggles. I saw that as God’s calling for me to go back to the Reservation and to rekindle the relationships that were built.

What will you be doing on this trip?
I will be leading small groups in the teens class!

What are you looking forward to and what are you apprehensive about?
I am looking forward to reconnecting with the kids and teenagers there and to see how God will work in the most unexpected way. I am a bit worried about going into this trip feeling unprepared and not having a full missions mindset.

How can we pray for you?
Please pray that my mindset will change so that this trip will not be about me getting something out of it (rather it be pride or a spiritual high) but it will be for the glory of God and for God alone. Please pray that our team will not get discouraged when our logistics do not go as we planned, but that we will have faith that God in His perfect sovereignty has everything under control and can work in the most unexpected way. Thanks!!!